Chai-time - let us get involved with our City

Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

Sep 14, 2022, 12:42:29 AM9/14/22
to Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico
Dear Devotees:

Along with all the religious activities going on at our temple, We, as Hindus, should also get involved with city and local government to make our presence known.

We have support of Shri Sanjay ji Bhakta who s the CFO for our city and a close associate of the mayor.

We have scheduled a Chai-time discussion with him so that he can guide us to get involved, do Sewa projects as good Hindus and work with mutual benefits with the city and make our Hindu community more visible and recognized.

Please mark your calendar for a Chai-time on Saturday Sept 24 at 3 pm. Zoom details will follow. Please be an active participant and let us keep this meeting a good discussion.

Thanks

HTSNM Board.