President's Message

Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

Mar 10, 2022, 12:19:58 AM3/10/22
to Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

HTSNM.jpgDear Hindu Temple Community Members,

On behalf of the Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico (HTSNM) and its Board of Trustees, I would like to introduce you to the new officers and Board members at https://htsnm.org/about-us/board-members/ including Visa (Secretary) and Pritha (Treasurer).

As we all are slowly getting out more and leaving the pandemic fear behind, we have a lot to offer at the temple. With the arrival of Shastriji in November 2021, the activity level at the temple is increasing exponentially.  Shastriji has provided with several new ideas and services that benefits the community and the temple. We have seen excitement in the community and several regular weekly and monthly events have been introduced.

Other new initiatives include installing Utsava murthy of Navagraha, Murugan and Balaji with community support.

Another major effort has gone towards planning and ultimately building a new temple. We have site surveys done, topography maps drawn by professional surveyors and preliminary estimate for master plan and models completed. The project is huge and will need a lot of support from the whole community.

To achieve a respectable financial position, we are urging all the devotees to consider joining ACH program (monthly payment plan). (Form is attached below) This will assure a steady stream of income for the temple and should be easy, regular donation for members. This monthly approach will be very beneficial for Temple’s current & future growth.

Going forward we will be needing more volunteers of all ages. We are encouraging all the members of our community to take a bigger role in the future of our temple and our Hindu community. As Swami Vivekananda once said “Arise, Awake and stop not till the goal is reached”

Regards,

Yagnesh Pathak

President, HTSNM

ACH.doc