Temple event this week

Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

Apr 17, 2022, 11:38:09 AM4/17/22
to Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

HTSNM.jpg
Yesterday was our Annual Fundraiser event.  A huge thank you to all you who came to support and made the event successful. A very special token of gratitude to all the volunteers, choreographers and participants. all of the support goes towards our temple and ability to support you, the community.

- HTSNM BOTs

Today we are hosting the Satyanarayana Pooja, Ramanavami and Hanuman Jayanthi celebrations at the temple. See details below.
Hanuman Jayanti & Satyanarayan   2022_Page_1.jpg

Thanks to our gracious sponsors:
1. Neela and Hemant Sheth
2. Jaimi and Raj Mahto
3. Manjula and Ishwarbhai Patel
4. Anjana and Prabhat Singh
5. Annu and Anoop Attreya
6. Sarika Patel
7. Poonam and Vinod Mehta
8. Natalie and Krishan Wahi
9. Swapna and Hemant Sule
10. Rashmi and Vishal Chhabra
11. Meena and Bhupendra Kholwadwala
12. Damini and Deepak Shah
13. Minaxi and Amrutbhai Patel
14. Amisha and Arun Patel
15. Nalini and Vimal Patel
16. Jyotsana and Bharat Shah
17. Sona and Dheeraj Wigh
18. Veena and Suresh Patel
19. Ilaben and Chandrakant Patel
20. Ronak Bhatt
21. Madhvi and Yagnesh Pathak 22.Imesh and Bhavna Vaaidya
23. Abhishek Singh
24. Drs. Vidya & Sal Narayan
25. Dr. Devendra & Latha Singh

Items a Yajamaan need to bring for the Satyanarayan Pooja:
Fruits/ Prasad
Napkins
Flowers
A small idol of Ganesh