A DOUBLE FEATURE: Satyanarayan Puja & Guru Pujan SUNDAY 7/17 10:30 am

Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

Jul 16, 2022, 1:05:22 PM7/16/22
to Hindu Temple Society of New Mexico

Namaste:

We will be celebrating Guru Purnima on 7/17 at 10:30 AM. Puja will be performed by Bala Vihaar kids with help from Shastriji. Kids are encouraged to invite their favorite teacher to temple to offer them due respect.

After the Guru Pujan, we will have Satyanarayan puja, starting at around 11:30 AM.
After the Aarti, we will have lunch upstairs.

We hope you all can join and get blessed.
Thanks
HTSNM appreciates following sponsors for the Satyanarayan puja:

1. Vanaja &  Jagathaiah Samudrala
2. Jaimie & Raj Mahto
3. Drs. Vidya & Sal Narayanan
4. Anju & Krishna Jaiswal
5. Madhavi & Yagnesh Pathak
6. Ronak Bhatt
7. Chitra & Dr. Sameer Roy
8. Archana & Krishna Reddy
9. Drs. Vanita & Akshay Sood
10. Radhika and Naga Grandhe
11. Sam Subbaswami
12.. Satyaki Banerjee
13. Latha and Devendra Singh

Sponsors planning to perform the puja need to bring the following:

1. Fruits/prasad
2. Napkin
3. Flowers
4. A small Ganesh idol
5. A small idol/picture of Vishnu
6. Thali (2)
7. Glasses (2)
8. Spoons (2)
9. Kalash (1)

HTSNM will be provide the rest of the items.

satyanarayan photo.jpeg