BABA'S PUNYA TIDHI ON VIJAYADASAMI DAY

Kannan Bargavan

Oct 13, 2016, 1:58:28 AM10/13/16
to astro...@rediffmail.com
Inline image 1

Baba's Punya Tidhi is on Sri Vijaya Dashami,

Because of Ignorance or Arrogance we all do certain Mistakes in our lives BUT if we take refuge at the Lotus of Sri Sai Baba and surrender ourselves completely to Him through Heart,Mind and Soul,He will certainly protect us and give us whatever we deserve.

PROVIDED we continue to be Faithful and patient to get His divine blessings.

We have to remember the Golden and Nectar like words of Baba in this Regard - "Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb will give you hope and confidence. Not only Myself but My tomb would be speaking, moving and communicating with those who would surrender themselves whole-heartedly to Me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But remember Me always, believe in Me heart and soul and then you will be most benefited."

so dear Sai Devotees we should worship Baba sincerely and Pray Him.Be Humble and Honest.Follow his sayings and the Path shown by Him.

Do the Parayan of Sri Sai Satcharitra
chant " Om Sairam " and Have Faith and be Patient

Sri Satchitananda Sathguru Sainath Maharaj Ki Jai

Om Sairam