Teachers capacity building course on conducting online classes - 2022

IT for Change - Education

Jan 26, 2022, 12:29:27 AM1/26/22
to kanna...@googlegroups.com, mathssciencestf, englishstf, socialsciencestf, hind...@googlegroups.com
Dear Teachers,

Happy Republic and hope all are doing fine!!💐💐

IT for Change is pleased to announce an online course on “Teachers digital capacity building” to support teachers to conduct online classes for the students and to create classroom resources. We request teachers to go through the below course page link to know more about this course (agenda, schedule, and resources) and to register for it.

Please go through the below points, before completing the registration
1. There is no fee for this course and any teacher can participate.
2. January 28th is the last day to register for the course
2. The course starts on February 1st
3. The course will be conducted on: 📆1st, 2nd, 3rd  and 4th of February.
4. The session timings will be from 6 PM to 7.30 PM ⏰

If more teachers register for the course, we will conduct this course in batches. Since all teachers do not have access to computers, we plan to conduct this online course separately in two groups: for teachers who use mobile devices and for teachers who use computers.

Direct link for the registration: https://tinyurl.com/itfcworkshopregistration

Please contact me (Rakesh +919731522202) if you would like to know more about this course.

Regards
Education Team
IT for Change
Bangalore