Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] Best of Indian Wikipedia / Wikimedia

Mitul Patel

Dec 19, 2010, 1:50:11 PM12/19/10
to hindi_w...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Best of Indian Wikipedia / Wikimedia
To: wikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org

Hi all,

I request you all to help in getting content for the Best of Indian Wikipedia page. Please refer the intent of this on the talk page. So far Tamil community has added extensive details. This will also help us get some content  each language wiki projects for the next issue from of Wikimedia India newsletter due Jan 2011. I request people from all language wiki projects to update this page.

Shiju,
Can you please coordinate with newsletter contributors in getting more content on the subject.

Regards
Srikanth.L
http://srik.me

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 23:37, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

We are planning for Wikipedia X Celebrations at Bangalore[1]. As part of the event, we want to showcase / recognize best of Indian wikipedia/wikimedia content, best efforts by communities, people behind the scenes and outstanding individual contributions. I have created a page[2] and listed a few that i knew. Please feel free to add to the page to make a complete list including updates from as much communities as possible. Please post this message in various language communities. Thank you

Regards
Srikanth.L
http://srik.me

Mitul Patel