Stonefield Trl

Marielle McCoy

Jul 23, 2015, 8:02:35 PM7/23/15
to HCTC
Hello Club!

We are starting Monday morning swim workouts at 7:45am at our new location at Stonefield Trail, (the community pool) in Buda so please come out and join us! The workouts will be catered to your ability and level so I hope to see you out there.

(Possible evening workout offered soon)

Also, stayed tuned for lots of exciting news about our club! Keep an eye out for an important email coming your way. If you are looking to stay in the club, join back, or are looking to be part of some much needed change then you will be excited to hear the news.

Hope to see you at swim workout. If you have any questions regarding swim clinic, email me at marie...@hotmail.com

-Marielle McCoy
Swim Clinic Coach

Stonefield Trl.loc.vcf

Kathy Rainey

Jul 23, 2015, 8:24:05 PM7/23/15
to hill country tri club
Woohoo!!  Exciting!  I will be starting in a few weeks once football season calms down.
Kathy

Sent from my iPhone

Stephanie Hooton

Jul 24, 2015, 12:51:19 AM7/24/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
I may be able to make it the next 2 Mondays, but then I start back to work and can't make it in the morning. Can't wait to hear the exciting news and will wait patiently for news about an evening swim workout :)

Sent from my iPhone
<Stonefield Trl.loc.vcf>