Run Clinic TUESDAY, 7 PM -- Wallace Middle School Track

April Mawson

Jun 28, 2015, 1:39:06 AM6/28/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
This week for run clinic we will be meeting at Wallace Middle School Track.

Wallace Middle School

1302 W Center St
Kyle, TX 78640

You can see the track on this map link to get oriented. It is behind the school and sort of up on a slight hill.

You can park alongside the road and walk through the fence or pull in the drive that is just behind the school (on the track side) and walk up the hill.

YOUR WORKOUT:
- mile jog for warm-up followed by group stretching
- 800 repeats at 5K pace (with a 100 meter walk recovery). Goal is 6 repeats.  If you are just getting started running, aim for 2 or 3.  If you need more distance, go for 8.
- group stretch

We are heading out of town, so I won't be able to be there this week. Let me know how you do, and next week we'll do the motivator mile.

WELL DONE!!!

Eric Doulder

Jun 28, 2015, 11:35:36 AM6/28/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

I'm in for sure

jkye...@yahoo.com

Jun 30, 2015, 9:53:28 AM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Eric,
I’ll see you there.
Jeff

Sent from Windows Mail

Ryan Mattox

Jun 30, 2015, 10:04:34 AM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Eric - does the club still need a pool?  You can use the Stonefield pool all you'd like.  Let me know if the club wants to and we can work out the details.

Sent from my iPhone

Eric Doulder

Jun 30, 2015, 1:36:34 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

Ryan- We do still do need a place to swim. I sent the HOA a email about a month ago. Let me know what I need to do

Eric

Vanessa Mauk

Jun 30, 2015, 2:11:17 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
We are out of town. Ill be gone till July 13th. :) Y'all have fun!!

Vanessa

Eric Doulder

Jun 30, 2015, 5:39:05 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

April

Run clinic?   Lol

April Mawson

Jun 30, 2015, 6:13:17 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Ok so it's a bit a it wet and stormy. Let's see what it looks like in an hour or so. Can't run if there's lightening.

Sent from my iPhone

Jeffrey Yevcak

Jun 30, 2015, 6:21:49 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Radar is showing the heavy stuff has moved off.  That doesn't mean it won't be wet.  But the lightning threat should be diminished.
Jeff

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"April Mawson" <april...@gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 17:13
Subject:Re: Run Clinic TUESDAY, 7 PM -- Wallace Middle School Track

Eric Doulder

Jun 30, 2015, 6:47:47 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

I'm waiting to hear from my wife she is in round rock and it's getting bad there she said.  She is my kid tag out. I will keep you posted. On if I can make it. I hope I can

Eric Doulder

Jun 30, 2015, 7:20:20 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

Jeff. I think it was just going to be us two. My wife is still stuck at work.  Does anyone want to go for a run in the morning? I'm thinks 745am

Jeffrey Yevcak

Jun 30, 2015, 7:39:31 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

I'm going to try and go swimming in the morning.   Thanks again.   I may try and do April's workout later in the week.   I'll try and catch you guys next week.
From:"Eric Doulder" <edou...@gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 18:20

April Mawson

Jun 30, 2015, 7:40:49 PM6/30/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Well if the Lightning continues to stay away feel free to still meet at Wallace for the workout at 7. The track is high so water shouldn't pool there. Or it sounds like Eric may plan to run in the morning if anyone wants to join him then instead.

I ran last week just after the rain and it was wonderful and refreshing!

See you all soon!
April

Sent from my iPhone