Morning workout

edoulder

Jul 13, 2015, 3:08:52 PM7/13/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Anyone up for a bike-run tomorrow morning around 7:45 am at carpenter hill elementary on 967. I plan on getting about 20 or so miles on the bike and a 5k after.

The 7:45 is bike leave time. I will be there at 7:30. Nice easy pace no drop.

Eric Doulder

Greg Devonshire

Jul 13, 2015, 3:16:13 PM7/13/15
to Hctc

This sounds up my alley. Waiting on this burn to heal though. I'm still having weight bearing issues. Probably a week or 2 out still.

Hannah

Jul 13, 2015, 6:11:59 PM7/13/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
I can't tomorrow, but please keep sending the invites!

Sent from my iPhone

Eric Doulder

Jul 13, 2015, 7:56:00 PM7/13/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
HCTC.

Slight change of schedule.
I will be leaving Barton Middle School around 7:30am (Ride Start)
My run will be on the track after the ride.

Lets go club stay motivated.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop".

Confucius

Eric Doulder

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Hill Country Tri Club" group.

Eric Doulder

Jul 13, 2015, 8:48:34 PM7/13/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com

HCTC

Slight change again.

Due to the run clinic moving to the morning my morning ride will start at 7am and finish at 8am. Run clinic start at 8am. April will also send a email out.  The ride wil start at Barton and end at Barton. (Parking lot between the track and school.) Get the bikes out and lets enjoy the weather

Eric