RUN CLINIC CHANGE FOR THIS WEEK!!!

1 view

April Mawson

Jul 13, 2015, 8:52:39 PM7/13/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
PACKET STUFFING - TUESDAY EVENING 6 PM, Kathy's house
This week as we are preparing for the kids triathlon, we are asking that all available folks come to Kathy's house (240 Wildhorse Creek, Buda, TX 78619) at 6:00 pm for packet stuffing tomorrow (Tuesday) night.

RUNNING - TUESDAY MORNING 8 AM, Barton Middle School Track
And since we will be packet stuffing that evening, we will move our run clinic to the morning.  We will meet and run at the Barton Middle School Track at 8 AM. Eric is coordinating a ride just before the run as well. So if you want to join him for that, meet in the parking lot between the track and the school to ride leaving at 7 AM.

See you guys tomorrow!!
:)april