Swimming Venue

1 view

edoulder

Jul 10, 2015, 8:00:13 AM7/10/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

Our request to use the Stonefield pool has been approved. Ryan Mattox was a great help with getting this done. He is in the process of getting the paperwork complete. Once that is done we can start swimming. Ohhhhh Yaaaaa.

I figured I would send this out to start polishing out a time. If anyone has any input please let me know.

Personally I would like the morning like 7:45 am or so, don't care what day. I think this time is good for the club since we would have the whole pool. I swim there in the morning and its a ghost town.

Marielle- I will give you a call later today. The time set is up to you at the end of this since you are our coach and you give up your time to train us.

Eric Doulder

Stephanie Hooton

Jul 10, 2015, 9:00:59 AM7/10/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
This is so exciting! I've been waiting patiently for this news :) But, I can't do mornings and would need an evening time. What about one morning and one evening, Marielle? I understand if that won't work out though. We will see what everyone else says. I am assuming during the winter we would look at other options? Thanks for working in this Eric!
Stephanie :)

Sent from my iPhone

Stephanie Hooton

Jul 10, 2015, 9:04:21 AM7/10/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
I vote for Monday night (first preference) or Wednesday night (second preference).

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 10, 2015, at 7:00 AM, edoulder <edou...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kathy Rainey

Jul 10, 2015, 12:10:55 PM7/10/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Mornings are fantastic for me:)
Kathy

April Mawson

Jul 14, 2015, 9:55:35 AM7/14/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
I can do mornings, Monday or Wednesday. And I think at 7:30 or 7:45 start would be great.  I would plan to bring Annie (my 8 year old) to swim as well, so if others having swimming kids, perhaps we can get a swimming lane for the kids going.