Trialing morning running clinics

April Mawson

Jul 15, 2015, 1:10:07 PM7/15/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Hey there club,

Through voiced interest and excessive heat, we've decided it might be worthwhile giving morning running clinics a trial.  We did so this week and it was great!!!

So, I'm looking for feedback from club members.  We'll plan to still keep it on Tuesdays, and thinking we could start at 7:30 AM, 7:45 AM or 8:00 AM.  If you have an opinion and actually plan to come, please let me know if one or the other can/cannot work for you.

Also, if you have young kids and could come if they were able to come, let me know that as well.  If that is the case, we can continue to meet at the Barton Track regularly so the kids that come can either run and participate in a safe environment or play in the field together while we run.

Look forward to hearing people's thoughts.
Thanks!!
:)april

Greg Devonshire

Jul 15, 2015, 2:40:32 PM7/15/15
to Hctc

I'd so be there. 7 or 7:30. 8am is to late.

April Mawson

Jul 15, 2015, 4:04:31 PM7/15/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the feedback greg!!  will decide soon and let you know.
glad to know that would work for you!