Swim Clinic

1 view

Eric Doulder

Jul 26, 2015, 7:24:32 PM7/26/15
to Hill Country Tri Club
HCTC,

Don't forget about the swim clinic this Monday at 7:45am.  Location: Stonefield trail Buda TX. (Community Center)

Eric Doulder
HCTC (President)

Charles Moradi

Jul 26, 2015, 10:01:32 PM7/26/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric,
 What are the annual dues for Hill Country Tri Club? My primary use will be just to know when group rides will be. Perhaps I could also attend a run or swim clinic if my schedule ever aligns as well-haha!

Last question: what benefits are included with annual dues? (i.e.-Discounts on races, bike shops, race kits (HCTC tops/bottoms) and running stores...?)

Thank You,

CM