Hi & Goodbye

Kathy Rainey

Aug 30, 2015, 8:28:43 PM8/30/15
to hill country tri club
Hi Former and Current Hill Country Tri Club Members,

Eric Doulder, the new club president, is taking the club in a new direction.  As many of you know this club has experienced years of ups and downs in terms of participation.  I am excited that Eric has decided to take on the role of president.  I know he has the drive and vision to build this club once again.  We have had some great presidents in the past who have each had strengths and have brought their skill sets to HCTC.  I am looking forward to the next year to see what Eric does to make his mark and create to create a great time for us as members.

So today I am closing out the old google group as Eric is starting a new one.  If you are interested in rejoining the club and the google group, email Eric who I have copied.

Thanks!