HCTC Planning

1 view

edoulder

Jul 20, 2015, 9:25:45 PM7/20/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Club,

My name is Eric Doulder and I've recently been elected President of HCTC. I'm planing on having a meeting soon to reorganize our club.

This meeting is for future strategy and elections. I believe we have great potential going forward with our group of people and location.

Here is the list of board positions I would like to put in place and fill:

  • President (Eric Doulder): The president shall be the principal executive officer of the Club and, subject to the control of the Directors, shall in general supervise and control all of the business and affairs of the Club.
  • Vice President: In the absence of the President, inability or refusal to act, the Vice-President shall perform the duties of the President, and when so acting, shall have all the powers of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the President.
  • Treasurer: they shall have charge and custody of and be responsible for all funds and securities of the Club; receive and give receipts for moneys due and payable to the Club from any source whatsoever, and deposit all such moneys in the name of the Club in such banks as assigned to him by the president or by the directors.
  • Marketing Director: they shall be responsible for sponsorship's, renewal of sponsorship's and donations; including to but not limited to all advertising entailing banners, flyers, shirts, logos, etc.
  • Social Media Director: they shall manage social media sites and ensure accounts are updated on a daily basis and that messaging is timely and relevant.
  • Group Clinic coordinator: they shall be responsible for maintaining/updating, and managing the weekly/monthly exercise clinics for the club in partnership with the coaches.
  • Member Director: they shall be custodian of the clubs records, maintaining and updating all members contact information, and remembrance of annual dues.

If you hold a current position or if you are interested in holding a board spot please let me know.

Figure out what spot you would like to hold and reply back. I will start a list and all positions will be voted on.
(Please make sure you have the time and motivation in your schedule before you decide).

This is a business meeting not a social event. Trust us there will be plenty of those. lol

FOR ALL RESPONSES PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK DIRECTLY (DO NOT SEND THROUGH GOOGLE GROUPS (eric...@gmail.com)

Eric Doulder
President HCTC