Run Clinic Tuesday MORNING - 7:30 AM - Barton Track

April Mawson

Jul 20, 2015, 8:43:50 AM7/20/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Run Clinic Tuesday MORNING - 7:30 AM - Barton Track

By popular vote, we will be trying out doing run clinics in the morning instead of evening.  Clinic will be this Tuesday at 7:30 AM at the Barton Middle School Track.  I play to bring my 8 year old to run as well.  Being at the track, feel free to bring any kids that want to try to run or play in the field.

See you tomorrow morning!
:)april

Kathy Rainey

Jul 20, 2015, 8:47:21 AM7/20/15
to hill country tri club
I will be there:)  Is this next to Hays High School?
Kathy

April Mawson

Jul 20, 2015, 9:12:19 AM7/20/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com
Great! And yes, Barton middle school is next to hays high school. See you tomorrow morning!

Sent from my iPhone

Eric Doulder

Jul 20, 2015, 12:20:13 PM7/20/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com