Fall Run Classes - contact me directly if interested. thanks!

1 view

April Mawson

Aug 26, 2015, 2:36:53 PM8/26/15
to hill-count...@googlegroups.com, new-...@googlegroups.com

Hey club, April (your run coach for the last couple of years) here. I've decided to offer the following running classes independently. Just posting here in case any of you are interested. Contact me directly if so. Thanks! :)april

FALL RUN CLASSES - Sign up now! Class starts in < 2 weeks!!
**The start of the school year is the perfect time to begin a new routine**

Hi there tri club friends! As a lifetime athlete with interest in both exercise and health, I have found that running is an excellent avenue to both physical and mental well being. Whether your interest is peaked by maintaining sanity or losing weight, running can be your friend.
Coupling my background in medicine and health (3 years of medical school followed by a Master's in Public Health) with personal and coaching running experience gives me an unusual and helpful perspective when guiding you along this path.

Currently, these are the running classes I have decided to offer for the Fall 2015. Both classes will accommodate runners at any level with specialized training plans, workouts, accountability and encouragement. Class size will be limited, so register early to secure your spot.

Monday 7 PM - Barton Track
This time and location will be suitable for any that need to bring children along (they can run the track as well, or play in the field.)
Sept 7,14,21,28 Oct 5,12,19,26 Nov 2,9,16,30 Dec 7

Wednesday 8 AM - Meet at McNaughton Park (next to Negley Elementary School in Plum Creek)
Sept 9,16,23,30 Oct 7,14,21,28 Nov 4,11,18 Dec 2,9

The fall term includes 13 weeks of classes (detailed above.) Cost is per term, and will be $140 (can be split into two $70 payments if need be.) Payments can be made via cash, check or venmo. *You can attend the first class free of obligation, but you must contact me ahead of time to confirm interest and availability. You can contact me for registration or with any questions at april...@gmail.com.

I would be happy to work with you!
Thanks!
:)april

IMG_8687.JPG

eric...@gmail.com

Aug 26, 2015, 6:05:48 PM8/26/15
to New HCTC, hill-count...@googlegroups.com

Attention HCTC:  Please understand April's entrepreneurial venture is not associated with HCTC, all the fees and money she retains will not be collected by HCTC. As we do not have the liability insurance coverage for her personal training. We wish April the best in her independent classes.

Going forward our Google group will not be used for soliciting or personal marketing, again due to liabilities to Hill Country Tri. Organization. This group is for posting your personal workouts for other members to join, upcoming races, or AASA free events offered to our members.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me directly

Eric Doulder

HCTC President

512-618-8336

eric...@gmail.com