HikariCP 2.4.7 is now released and available in the Sonatype (maven) repository.
* Miscellaneous stability improvements.
* Removed Oracle SQL state 61000, added specific error code (2399) to evict connections
when it is encountered.
* issue 664: do not recycle PoolEntry objects that have closed their held connection.
* issue 641, 643: reflection used method String.toUpperCase() without a Locale, which causes
problems in some locales such as Turkish.
* pull 632: added support for Prometheus metrics tracker.
* issue 650: detect Amazon Redshift connection refused error codes.
Please report problems to the issue tracker in Github.