Changes between 1.4.0 and 2.0.1
* Split project into Java 6/7 and Java 8 components.
* Fixed issue in JNDI object factory which would not allow JNDI-defined
DataSource properties to pass-thru to the pool.
* Fixed issue where under certain conditions getConnection() could
* Fixed issue where user-defined pool name would be overridden by the
automatically generated name.
* Fixed NPE when one of either username and password is defined, and the
other is null.
* Fixed issue tracking the statements when there are mixed statement
types (Statement, PreparedStatement, etc.) open on the connection and
the number of unclosed statements exceeds 32.
* Fixed issue where housekeeping threads would add idle connections
even when minimumIdle was 0.
* Fixed issue where Wrapper.isWrapperFor() and Wrapper.unwrap() calls
did not recurse as per specification.
* HikariDataSource now implements the Closable interface.
* Integrated change to allow specifying a ThreadGroup for thread
creation in certain restricted environments.
If you encounter any issues with HikariCP please report them on the github.com issue tracker.