Changes in 2.2.5
* Fixes for Java 6 compatibility.
* Implement full transaction state tracking. This allows HikariCP to bypass
the automatic rollback when connections are returned to the pool if the
transaction state is "clean".
* Rename MBean closeIdleConnections() to softEvictConnections() and implement
"evict on return" semantics.
* Fixed bug in code that sets HikariConfig values from a Properties instance
that prevented defaults from being read properly.
* Fixed an obscure bug in connection creation with a driver that throws an
exception when setTransactionIsolation() is called with the value returned
by getTransactionIsolation(). We now bypass setTransactionIsolation() if
the user has not configured an isolation level (using the default).
* Fix a bug where DataSource.loginTimeout() was always being set to 1 second.
* Fix bug where some drivers return 0 from Connection.getNetworkTimeout(),
and yet throw SQLFeatureNotSupportedException when setNetworkTimeout() is
called. This broke they way that HikariCP had implemented JDBC 4.1 support
If you encounter any issues with HikariCP please report them on the github.com issue tracker.