HikariCP 2.3.4 has been published to the maven central repository.
Changes in 2.3.4
* Fixed class cast exception when setting the HealthCheckRegistry via JNDI lookup.
* Allow Dropwizard MetricRegistry/HealthCheckRegistry to be set after pool startup --
one time only.
* Make logger in BaseHikariPool non-static and use getClass() to log messages as the
implementation class rather than as BaseHikariPool.
* Removed deprecation from connectionInitSql, it will be allowed.
* Made suspect/resume lock non-static (should be be shared across pools).
* Improved unwrap() behavior in the Hibernate HikariConnectionProvider.
* Improved leak detection log
Changes in 2.3.3
* Fixed bad interaction with PostgeSQL JDBC driver whereby a SQLException thrown by
PostgreSQL where the getNextException() call returns the original exception and causes
an infinite loop in HikariCP (and eventual stack overflow).
* Throw a typed Exception rather than a simple RuntimeException when pool initialization
* Allow Dropwizard Metrics and HealthChecks to be configured by a JNDI lookup.
Please report issues with 2.3.4 here or in the Github issue tracker.