HikariCP 2.4.1 has been published to the maven central repository. This is a bugfix release.
Changes in 2.4.1
* issue 380: housekeeper was not being scheduled in the case of a user specified
* issue 340: rollback change that elides setting the readonly property if the user
never explicitly configured it. See discussion in the Github issue tracker. Also
fixes binary ABI breakage between 2.3.9 and 2.4.0.
* issue 379: stop closing idle connections, to keep minimumIdle connections in pool
* issue 375: fixed InvalidPathException in HikariConfig
* issue 362: fixed NullPointerException in closing connection (closing statements)
* issue 357: allow altering the username & password through JMX at runtime
* issue 349: handle integer Transaction isolation level
* Throw SQLTransientConnectionException instead of SQLTimeoutException
* For validating connection, if a network time out is set, elide setting a query timeout
* ResultSet.getStatement() should return StatementProxy