"We bear witness that Eidul Fitre 1436 is on Friday"

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Jul 16, 2015, 12:00:44 AM7/16/15
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, moonsighting ., Mohammad Odeh, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim
​​
(BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers in Islaam

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

"Al urjoonal qadeem" (last visible phase for a month as described in verse 36:39)
of  Ramdhaan 1436   was seen at many places in the world including India,
Indonesia etc,m  at Fajr,  yesterday  (Wednesday).  It was about  4 degrees
above the horizon  and the horns were at 5 & 8 positions.   It was very thin.
It wasl not  seen today (Thursday).  Today    is the Day of Conjunction.

This month of Randhaan was of 30 days (from Wednesday to Thursday) and we have
counted 29 visible moon-phases and today's phase is invisible.  Hence, 30 days
of Ramdhaan were completed today.

Tomorrow (Friday) is the 1st of Shawwal 1436 (Eidul Eitre 1436) for all in the world
  and all Muslims must celebrate Eid on Friday. All  must abstain from fasting on Friday as
it is haraam.

​Considering all the above-mentioned facts, we take the following swearing:​

We, Members of Hijri Committee
​ of India do ​
 hereby bear witness that

there is no Deity worthy of worship except Almighty Allah  and that
Muhammed (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) is His Messenger and Slave
("Ash Hadu An Laa Ilaa ha IllAllah Wa Ash  Hadu An Na Muhammadan
Abduhu Wa Rasooluhu")  and
weMembers of Hijri Committee of India further bear witness that  1st of
Shawwal 1436 is on Friday  (17th July 2015) as 30 days were completed today
& request  Muslims all over the world to celebrate Eid  on Friday and request
 all not to fast on Friday - the Day of Eidul Fitre  (17th July 2015).

May Almighty Allah forgive all our sins and may He, the Almighty accept our good deeds
and reward all of us immensely  in this world as well as in the Hereafter and
provide all of us with a place in Jannathul Firdouse. Aameen

Wa Salaam

​​
For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT

​NOOR MOHAMED

(Chief Editor)

​&

P. MOHAMED SIRAJUDEEN

(Chief Organiser)​

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: