Today (Monday) - 1st of Rabbiul Aakhir 1437

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Jan 11, 2016, 9:44:35 AM1/11/16
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, moonsighting ., Mohammad Odeh, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Abdurahiman Manatht, Musthafa Mohamed
(BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

Rabbiul Awwal 1437 ended on Sunday (10 Jan) after completing 30 days - from Saturday to Sunday
(12 Dec  to 10 Jan).  The First Quarter was on 7th R. Awwal (Friday -  18 Dec);  Full Moon on
Friday the 14th day (25 Dec) and Last Quarter was on Saturday (2 Jan) which was the 22nd day
of R. Awwal .

Following the Sunnah many from various parts of the world kept on observing the moon
at Fajr time and Al Urjoonal Qadeem was on Saturday (9 Jan) which was the 29th day of
R. Awwal.  On the following day (Sunday) the WANING moon was not seen anywhere
in the world. Our beloved Prophet (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) described it as
"Ghummah", "Kaffiya"  "Ghubbiya" ie., to emphasise that the moon after losing its illumination
bit by bit, day by day, finally gets veiled / obscured fully on this day which is the Day of
Conjunction or the last day of that month.

Imam Ibn Kathir (Rah) in his Tafsir has explained this very clearly without any ambiguity.

So the new month , Rabbiul Aakhir 1437 started on Monday (today) at Fajr.

Saudi Arabia, ISNA/FCNA  too started the new month on the correct day,  Monday.
ALHUMDULILLAH  !!

As you are aware, we have sent a Proposal & an EBOOK on Universal Hijri Calendar through
our other ID: edi...@mooncalendar.in.

We are sure that our concept is in compliance with Sharia.

The  E-Book  is a very exhaustive and comprehensive reference
Guide  giving evidences from Noble Qur'aan and authentic hadeeths in
support to our  calendar concept and also providing evidences from Prime
sources to prove that   ideas and concept of those who insist on seeing the
setting hilaal on the Western sky, in order to start the new month, are wrong
and not in compliance  with Sharia.

​Through that mail we have sent
 the following:

1) Proposal for a Universal Islamic Hijri Calendar
2) E-Book on the Calendar concept derived from Noble Qur'aan,  authentic
​     ​
hadees and Astronomical
​ ​
Data
​.  (Please click on each topic in "Table of Contents"
​      ​
so that the required page will open up for your perusal)​
3) Soft Copy of Hijri Calendar for 1436 H
​ (Past year)​
4) Soft Copy of Hijri Calendar 1437 H
​ (Present year)​
5) Web link for downloading 200 years
​ ​
(1300H to 1500H
)
​ Hijri Calendar​
6)  Weblink to download 3100 years Hijri Calendar & Converter developed by o
​      ​
ur member,
Sheik
​ ​
Abdul
  ​
Lateef Uth
​​
​an
Umari
​ ​

(Islamic Scholar & Software Engineer)
7)   Copy of Original Ummul Qurrah followed by Saudi Arabia till 1420 H.

If any one is in need of the same or those who have not received may kindly send an e-mail so that
we can furnish the same for perusal and suggestions/comments.

May Almighty Allaah keep all of us in the Right Path.  Aameen.
​
May Almighty Allaah forgive all our sins, errors & faults and provide all of us with a place in
Jannathul Firdouse. Aameen.

Wa Salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.
(Chief Editor)

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: