Makkah TV showing "16 Dul Hijjah" & Medina TV "15 Dul Hijjah" for Tuesday (today) !!!!!????

1 view

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Sep 29, 2015, 2:09:06 PM9/29/15
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, moonsighting ., Mohammad Odeh, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Abdurahiman Manatht, Musthafa Mohamed
(BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers in Islam,

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

We have attached herewith two screenshots, one frpm Makkah TV and other
from Medina TV.

You will be surprised to note that the one from Makkah TV was showing a date
of "16 Dul Hijjah" and Medina TV was showing "15 Dul Hijjah" for today (Tuesday) !!!

Wgat is happening and why such confusion ???

We request the Shura Council to look into the matter.

If Makkah TV has shown 16th for Tuesday, it is the correct date as per the moon-phases.
But, then the Saudi authorities have to accept that they made a mistake in starting the month
of Dul Hijjah.

If they accept their error, we request them to repent to Almighty Allaah  and make expiation
for the wrong declaration of Hajj dates, inspite of the repeated reminders  we gave them
informing that 1st Dul Hijjah must start from Monday and that Day of Arafa to be on
Tuesday (22 Sep) and Eidul Ad'ha to be on Wednesday  (23rd Sep).

May Almighty Allaah forgive all our errors, sins and fault. Aameen

Wa Salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.
(Chief Editor)

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: