YAUMUL ARAFAA 1438 is on WEDNESDAY (30th August)

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Aug 24, 2017, 12:46:28 AM8/24/17
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Moon Sighting UK, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Mohammad Odeh, shaukat, Qamar Uddin, Musthafa Mohamed
 (BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers in Islaam

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

The Sacred month of Dhul Qaida 1438 started on Monday (24th July) after completing
29 days of Shawwal.  As per the moon-phases which show the dates (verse 2:189) today
Wednesday (24th August)  2nd  of Dhul Hijjah 1438.  We request all to correct their dates
so that the Hajj days fall on correct days.

Dhul Qaida 1438 had only 29 days, which started on a  Monday and ended on Monday
(21st of August).  Almighty Allaah has been Merciful to us and showed  one of
His Signs,  Solar Eclipse, on  Monday, the 29th day of Dhul Qaida (21st August),
so that we  do not go wrong in starting  the Sacred month of Zul Hijjah on the
correct day  (Tuesday 22nd August).
 ALHUMDULILLAAH !!

Sharia insists that a Solar Eclipse ends a month and the new month must start
from the following day, in this case from Tuesday (22nd of August).

A believer in Almighty Allah should not ignore HIS Sign.   Let those who  ignore the Signs of
Almighty Allah be aware of His wrath. (Refer Qur'an 31:32/ 7:133).

​​
The Sunset of Makkah is not the end of the day
​:
​As you are aware, ​
we have seven
days which are repeated again and again. These days must begin and end at some place on
the Earth which is a globe.

​The place where Jummah prayer is performed first  in the world on a Friday must be from
where the day must start and end and not from Makkah. This place which was in existence
for thousands of yeas was the place where Zuhar prayer of Thursday changes to Jummah
prayer on a Friday. This  is the present International Date Line (IDL).​

There is no dispute about this date line. All agree that the  days

​ of the week​
change on this date line

​When Day change occurs at IDL it is 00:00 UT at IDL and  the relative time at Makkah
will be 03:00 am.  ​
So the sunset of Makkah does not coincide with this.
The end of the day should be 3
​am
. of Saudi Standard Time.

​ll must be aware that if
the end of the day is taken as 12 UT / 15
​:00 Saudi Local Time, ​

the new month
​, on many occasion,​
will begin one day  later which is not acceptable
in Islam and Astronomy
​.

As per the moon-phases which show the dates for Hajj (Noble Qur'aan 2:189)
​Tues​
day
​wa​
s the 1st of
​Z​
ul Hijjah 143
​8
  and accordingly the Day of Arafa
​a​

​should
fall​
on
​
​Wednes​
day (
​30
 th​
​ of August
) & Eidul Ad'ha
​should be
on
​Thursday

(
​31st of August 2017
) for
all Muslims  in the world.

​Considering all the above-mentioned facts, we take the following swearing:​

​​
e,
​​

​Irshad Sait  N
​oor Mohamed
  &  P. Mohamed Sirajudheen on behalf of ourselves  &
​ for​

​thousands of
  ​
Members
of Hijri Committee
​ of India do ​
 hereby bear witness that

​​
​​
there is no Deity worthy of worship except Almighty Allah  and that
Muhammed (Sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam) is His Messenger and Slave
("Ash Hadu An Laa Ilaa ha IllAllah Wa Ash  Hadu An Na Muhammadan
Abduhu Wa Rasooluhu")  and

we,
​

​Irshad Sait  N
​oor Mohamed
  &  P. Mohamed Sirajudheen on behalf of ourselves

​and on behalf of ​
Members of Hijri Committee of India
 further
​ swear and ​
 bear witness that
​ Tuesday
wa​
s the 1st of
​Z​
ul Hijjah 143
​8
  and accordingly the Day of Arafa
​a​

​is
​
on
​
​Wednes​
day (
​30
 th​
​ of August
) & Eidul Ad'ha
​should be
on
​Thursday

​
(
​31st of August 2017
for
all Muslims  in the world.

We  request  Muslims all over the world to celebrate Eid  on
​Thursday
(
​31st August 2017
)

We request the
​Respected ​
King of Saudi Arabia, the Custodian of the Holy Masjids & the Supreme
Judicial Council of Saudi Arabia  to declare the dates of Hajj as:

Yaumu Tarviah
​
(8th Dul Hijjah 143
​8​
is on Tuesday (29th August 2017)
​Y​
aumul Arafa
​a
 (9th Dul Hijjah 143
​8​
) on
on
​
​Wednes​
day (
​30
 th​
​ of August 2017
)
Yaummu Nahar (10th Dul Hijjah 143
​8​
) on
Thursday

​ ​
(
​31st of August 2017

​May A​
mighty Allah forgive all our sins
and may He, the Almighty accept our good deeds
and reward all of us immensely  in this world as well as in the Hereafter and
provide all of us with a place in Jannathul Firdouse. Aameen

​With Dua & Salaam​

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.                           P. MOHAMED SIRAJUDHEEN​

(
​PRESIDENT​
)
​                                         (CHIEF CO-ORDINATOR)​

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: