EIDUL AD'HA ON FOUR DAYS OF THE WEEK !!!!???

1 view

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Sep 15, 2016, 1:33:30 AM9/15/16
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Moon Sighting UK, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Mohammad Odeh
BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM

Dear Brothers in Islaam

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

TAQQABBAL ALLAAHU MINNA WA MINKUM

Eidul Ad'ha 1437  was celebrated in the world  on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and also
on Wednesday !!!

As per the Moon phases Saturday was the Day of Arafaa & Sunday was the Eidul Ad'ha
for the whole  world.  Hijri Commmittee of India (HCI) celebrated Eid on Sunday
along with Egypt, Germany, Luxemberg & Ireland.  ALHUMDULILLAH !!
But majority of Muslims including those from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia,
to name a few, celebrated Eid on Monday (12th Sep);  New Zealand and India (except Kerala)
on Tuesday and some Indian islands on Wednesday !!

The calendar of SNA/FCNA showed that Sunday (11th Sep) was the 10th of Zul Hijjah.
But they celebrated Eid on Monday !!!   It is true that they follow Saudi when it comes
to Eidul Ad'ha. But in previous years they synchronised their calendar with Saudi's for
Zul Hijjah.  This year they did not do that.  The stance taken by ISNA/FCNA this year
makes one suspect whether " 9/11 " episode played any role in not celebrating Eid
on Sept 11th (Sunday) ???

Almighty Allaah says in Noble Qur'aan that HE the Almighty has made Islam Complete & Perfect.
Then why Muslim Ummah is celebrating Eid on four days of the week ??  Does not Islam
has a Perfect Dating Systme ?? Did not Almighty Allaah prescribe any Dating system for us ??
The truth is that Almighty Allaah has not left us to depend on anyone for a  perfect Dating
System. Before going into that let us analyse where the majority of Muslim Ummah went wrong.

Ramdhaan 1437 was started by majority including Saudi Arabia correctly on Monday (6th June).
It was a month of 29 days starting on Monday and ending on a Monday (4th July), We counted
28 visible phases.  But Saudi Arabia made a mistake by extending the month to 30 days and ended
it on Tuesday.  It was the start of a chain of errors !!!

As per moon phases Shawwal 1437 too was a month of 29 days - starting from Tuesday (5th July)
and ending on Tuesday (2nd August).  Saudi Arabia which started Shawwal on Tuesday could
not end the month on the correct day (Tuesday) and were compelled to end it on Wednesday.
This wrong ending resulted in starting Dhul Qaida, one of the Sacred months on the wrong day
(Thursday - 4th August).  They commited "Nassiyu".  ASTAGFIRULLAH !!

Dhul Qaida 1437 was a month of 30 days - starting on Wednesday and ending on its 30th day
Thursday (1st Sep) with a Solar Eclipse.

But Saudi Arabia ignored the Solar Eclipse which is  one of the Signs of Almighty Allaah and did
not end the month with it.  As per Sharia, the month must end with a Solar eclipse.

Saudi Arabis started the month of Zul Hijjah on Saturday (3rd Sep) thereby again committing
"Nassiyu". ASTAGFIRULLAH  !!

Hence Day of Arafaa was announced to fall on Sunday instead of Saturday on which day the
moon showed its 9th phase confirming that Saturday (10th Sep) was the correct day of Arafaa.

Some years back Sheik Yusuf Al Qardawi issued a fatwa that Solar Eclipse marks the end of a
month and Saudi has corrected their calendar based on his fatwa.  But this year the learned
scholar too ignored the eclipse and he too was silent.

Last year too Saudi ignored the Solar Eclipse which occurred on Sunday,  the last day of
Dhul Qaida 1436 and started Zul Hijjah 1436 on Tuesday instead of Monday,
Saudi thereby announcing the Day of Arafaa 1436 on a wrong day.

 We have informed all including the scholars of Saudi Arabia, last year as well as this year
too about the Solar eclipses which mark the ending of Dhul Qaida and that Zul Hijjah
must be started on the following day of the eclipses.  But, unfortunately they did not
give any attention to our advice which were based on the Principles of Sharia.

Let those who  ignore the Signs of Allah be aware of His wrath. Refer Qur'an 31:32/ 7:133.
May Almighty Allaah protect all of us including those who ignore His Signs.

May Almighty Allah bestow us knowledge and make us steadfast in Eemaan so that we can

understand His Signs.  Aameen.

By starting Zul Hijjah 1437 on Saturday , again Nassie was committed !!!

One must ponder over whether committing same mistakes again and again is advisable

in Islam !!

Saudi authorities must  realise that Friday  was the First day of Zul Hijjah

1437 and not Saturday.

We once again request all to correct the dates of Zul Hijjah so that  Muharram

one of the Sacred months can be started on the correct day and not to repeat the

same mistake again and again.

 Man commits error. But, must repent and correct as soon as error is realised or brought to

the notice.

Islaam teaches us about a perfect dating System through Noble Qur'aan and from authentic

hadeeths.  We request all to study the verses 2:189; 55:5; 10:5; 9:36-37; 36:39-40;  2:238;

6:96 and the explanations given in Tafsir Ibn Kathir for the verses 71:16 & 91:1-2.

The correct criteria for an error-free calendar is to " Consider the Universal Day,  in which  Conjunction takes place,  as the last day of a Hijri month and the new month to

start from Fajr of the following Universal Day, irrespective of the time of

Conjunction and/or Sunset-Moonset timing at Makkah or else where.

The present Saudi criteria are not correct one as the Universal Day is not yet over when Makkah

attains Magrib and many countries West of Makkah have not yet prayed Asar or Magrib or

even Isha prayers.  Then how can Saudi take Magrib as the cut-off time ??? It would be ideal

if 03:00 am is considered as cut-off time  instead of Magrib for the conjunction to take place.

The Saudis were correct till 1420 H when they were using the original Ummul Qurra calendar

formulated by Dr. Fadhl Noor Mohamed Ahmed.   Though he passed away he has formulated

a 2000 years Hijri Calenda just before his death.

We request the Saudi Arabian authorities to switch back to the original Ummul Qurrah calendar

formulated by Dr. Fadhl Ahmed in order to avoid committing mistakes in future.

May Almighty Allah forgive all our errors, sins and fault. Aameen.

In Almighty Allaah we put our trust. He, the Almighty is Sufficient for all of us.

 Wa Salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

​   IRSHAD SAIT N. M,

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: