Moon attained the shape of Big Crescent today (Friday)

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Jul 10, 2015, 1:35:10 AM7/10/15
to moonsighting ., Mohammad Odeh, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Moon Sighting UK, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, drsi...@aol.com, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim
 (BISMILAAHI R'RAHMAANI R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers & Sisters

Assalaamu alaikkum
​ wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu​

​Yesterday ​
(Thursday) the moon show
​ed
 a slight concavity. But the horns
​we​
re not
well formed
​
nor were they ​
prominent.

​oday​
 (Friday ) moon
​has
 attain
​ed​
the shape of a big crescent
​in the Last Quarter
which teaches us that
next Friday (17 July) is the 1st of Shawwal and hence Eidul Fitre
for all Muslims throughout
​
the world.

Pl
​ease
 watch moon
​ at Fajr, ​
from tomorrow till Wednesday
​ and on Wednesday
the last
visible phase of Moon for Ramdhaan  (Al urjoon Al qadeem  -
​ ​
verse 36:39)
​ will be seen.
This again confirms that Eidul Fitre is on Friday.

Let us not commit the haraam of fasting on Eid.
​

Nearly 15 countries, including Malaysia, Turkey,
European Union, USA  have declared
Eid on Friday.
​  ​
Since Saudi Arabia's criteria for calculations (Conjunction to occur
before Magrib of Makkah & Sun to set earlier than moon at Makkah) will be fulfilled
on Thursday (16th July), Saudi
​
Arabia and nearly 45 countries following it too will
​celebrate
Eid on Friday. In Shaa Allaah.

If that happens, Alhumdulillaah, muslims all over the world  except India, Pakistan,
Sri Lanka and
Bangla Desh will be celebrating Eidul Fitre on the same day of the
week - Friday.

​May Almighty Allaah forgive all our sins and provide all of us with a place in Jannathul
Firdouse.  Aameen​

Wa salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.
(Chief Editor)

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: