Saudi Arabia ignored Allah's Sign - Solar Eclipse ??? !!!!!

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Sep 15, 2015, 1:51:38 AM9/15/15
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, moonsighting ., Mohammad Odeh, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Abdurahiman Manatht, Musthafa Mohamed

(BISMILAAHI   R'RAHMAANI   R'RAHEEM)

Dear Brothers in Islaam

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

It was unfortunate that the Saudi authorities announced incorrect Hajj dates.
They ignored many valid points and  announced the Day of Arafat as falling
on Wednesday and Eidul Ad'ha as on Thursday.  It was a gross error.

Let us study about those valid points which were ignored by the Saudi authorities.

Dul Qaidha started on Saturday after 29 days of Shawwal. But Saudi Arabia started
Dul Qaidha only on Sunday making Shawwal a month of 30 days.  But in fact there were only
28 visible phases of moon - from Friday  to Thursday and hence the month of Shawwal
was of only 29 days. So Dul Qaida was started on the wrong day and "Nassie" (verse 9:37)
 was committed.

The month of Dul Qaida was of 30 days (from Saturday to Sunday) and ended
with a Solar Eclipse on Sunday.  As per Sharia, solar eclipse marks the end
of a month.  But Saudi authorities ignored the Solar eclipse which is a
Sign of Almighty Allaah.

Let those who  ignore the Signs of Allah be aware of His wrath. Refer Qur'an 31:32/ 7:133.
May Almighty Allaah protect all of us including those who ignore His Signs.

Almighty Allah also says through various verses that His Signs are for the men of thought

( 20:128; for those who read the Signs (15:75); for those who reflect (30:21);for those who have

sense (2:164); for those who are sure (2:118);  for people who understand (30:24); for every steadfast

grateful (hearts)  (42:33); for men of knowledge (30:22);  for people who heed (30:23) .

So the question is who has sense; who are sure; who are men of thought; who read the

Signs; who are those reflect; who are men of knowledge; who are those who heed,

read, understand the Signs of Almighty Allah.

Almighty Allah further says that the Signs are for those who are steadfast in their Eemaan.

May Almighty Allah bestow us knowledge and make us steadfast in Eemaan so that we can

understand His Signs.  Aameen.

By starting Dul Qaida on Tuesday, agin Nassie was committed !!! One must ponder over whether

committing same mistakes again and again is advisable in Islam !!

As per Saudi Authorities Today,  Tuesday is the first day of Dul Hijjah.  Today ,

at Makkah, after sun-set the moon will set only after nearly 1 hour & 20 minutes.

 This much difference itself teaches us that Tuesday is not the first day but the

second day of Dul Hijjah.

Saudi authorities should realise that Monday was the Fist day of Dul Qaidha 1436.

We request all especially the Saudi authorities to check the Sun-set & Moon-set timmings

at Makkah so that they realise that they have started Dul Hijjah on the wrong day.

We once again request all to correct the the Hajj dates so that Day of Arafat

falls on Tuesday (22 Sep) &  Eidul Ad'ha falls on Wednesday (23 Sep)  for the

whole Muslim Ummah.

Man commits error. But, must repent and correct as soon as error is realised or brought to

the notice.

May Almighty Allah forgive all our errors, sins and fault. Aameen.

In Almighty Allaah we put our trust. He, the Almighty is Sufficient for all of us.

 Wa Salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.
(Chief Editor)

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: