PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE ALLAAH'S SIGN !!

Chief Editor, Hijri Committee of India

Aug 18, 2017, 5:32:44 AM8/18/17
to webm...@shura.gov.sa, Qamar Uddin, Salman Shaikh, omara...@yahoo.com, sultan alam, Abdul Samad, Ahmed Sahib, Abdullateef Sheik Uthman, Irshad Sait, DR A. MOHAMED Ali, rep...@hilalsighting.org, Anees Aluva, Moon Sighting UK, Siraj, Aboobacker K.V., Suhail KK, Muzammil Siddiqi, Abdulrahim Rahim, Mohammad Odeh, shaukat
(BISMILAAHI R'RAHMAANI R'RAHEEM)

​Dear Brothers& Sisters  in Islaam

Assalaamu Alaikkum wa Rahmathullaahi wa Barakaathu hu

The Sacred month of Dhul Qaida 1438 started on Monday (24th July) after completing
29 days of Shawwal.

But many countries extended the duration of Shawwal to Wednesday thereby were compelled
to start Dhul Qaida only on Tuesday (25th July).   They did not notice that the start of a Sacred
month cannot be postponed nor it can be pre-poned.   Such deviation amounts to "Nassiyu"  which
Noble Qur'aan described as "ziadathun fil Kufr" in verse 9:37.

Noble Qur'aan has not used the words ("ziadathun fil Kufr")  to describe the severity of
any other sin except for "Nassiyu". It emphasises as to how erroneous it is to start a Sacred
month on a wrong day.  May  Almighty Allaah forgive the faults and errors of all.  Aameen.

As per the moon-phases which show the dates (verse 2:189) today  Friday (18th August) is
the 26th day of Dhul Qaida 1438.  We request all to correct their dates so that the following
Sacred month, Zul Hijjah, can be started on the correct day.

This Dhul Qaida has only 29 days, which started on a  Monday and will end on a Monday
(21st of August).  Almighty Allaah has been Merciful to us and is showing one of
His Signs,  Solar Eclipse, on  Monday, the 29th day of Dhul Qaida (21st August),
so that we  do not go wrong in starting  the Sacred month of Zul Hijjah on the correct day.
 ALHUMDULILLAAH !!

Sharia insists that a Solar Eclipse ends a month and the new month must start
from the following day, in this case from Tuesday (22nd of August).

A believer in Almighty Allah should not ignore HIS Sign.   Let those who  ignore the Signs of
Almighty Allah be aware of His wrath. (Refer Qur'an 31:32/ 7:133).

Almighty Allah also says through various verses that His Signs are for the men of thought

( 20:128; for those who read the Signs (15:75); for those who reflect (30:21); for those who have

sense (2:164); for those who are sure (2:118);  for people who understand (30:24); for every

steadfast grateful (hearts)  (42:33); for men of knowledge (30:22);  for people who heed (30:23) .

Almighty Allah further says that the Signs are for those who are steadfast in their Eemaan.

May Almighty Allah bestow us knowledge and make us steadfast in Eemaan so that we can

understand His Signs.  Aameen.

 Saudi Arabia considers the Sunset-Moon set difference at Makkah to start a new month.

They start the new month from the following day if Moon sets even one minute after the Sun

on the Day of Conjunction. This criterion is wrong.  Even when Makkah attains Magrib

on a Friday, many countries to its West have not even completed Jummah prayers. So the

day of Friday is not yet over in the world when Makkah prays its Magrib.

Please do not ignore the Solar Eclipse - one of the Signs of Almighty Allah - occurring

on Monday (29th Dhul Qaida) which marks the end of the month.

We once again request all not to commit "Nassiyu" again by starting the month of Zul Hijjah
on Wednesday or on Thursday.

ZUL HIJJAH 1438 STARTS FROM TUESDAY ( 22ND  OF AUGUST).   Day of Arafat
falls on Wednesday (30th Aug) and Eidul Ad'ha on Thursday(31st of August 2017).

May Almighty Allaah forgive all our sins, faults and errors and may HE the Almighty provide all
of us with a place in Jannathul Firdouse.  Aameen​.

With Dua & Salaam

For HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

IRSHAD  SAIT  N. M.

HIJRI COMMITTEE OF INDIA

7/858 B, AWH Building
S. M. STREET
KOZHIKODE - 673001. INDIA

To read our earlier mails and to know more about True Hijri Calendar, please visit:

for English Language:

https://www.facebook.com/islamicmonth

http://www.islamic-month-en.blogspot.in

for Malayalam & Tamil Languages: