php-fpm instrumentation/monitoring?

Tomasz Chmielewski

Aug 17, 2017, 4:14:47 AM8/17/17
to highload-php-en
Are there any smart way to monitor php-fpm on a whole server?

Let's say I was running MySoftware 1.0 for one hour. Then, I was running MySoftware 1.1 for the next hour.

It would be interesting to me:

- how many CPU cycles we used
- how many requests we served (OK, we can get it from webserver log)
- how many MySQL requests did we make (and/or, requests per second)
- how many mongo requests did we make (and/or, requests per second)
- how many redis requests did we make (and/or, requests per second)
- how many memcached requests did we make (and/or, requests per second)

Especially the number of requests made to different databases would be great.

Anatoly Pashin

Aug 17, 2017, 4:40:41 AM8/17/17
to highloa...@googlegroups.com
You should try https://newrelic.com/ and/or https://tideways.io/
All of you mentioned points are available to track there.

--

---

Анатолий Пашин.

Evgeny Petrenko

Aug 17, 2017, 6:08:47 AM8/17/17
to highloa...@googlegroups.com
You can use pinba for that, but you have to make a lot of things by
yourself. Otherwise - you can use what is proposed by Anatoly before.
>> email to highload-php-...@googlegroups.com.
>

> --
> Анатолий Пашин.
>
> --