Not receiving core

scott...@dynamiccatholic.com

Dec 18, 2017, 8:35:07 PM12/18/17
to highload-php-en
I am trying to debug a SIGSEGV encountered in php-fpm. I think it is occurring the shutdown. I tried generating coredumps while using the user for php-fpm but it would not write them to /tmp/ even with 777 permissions. Coredumps are produced when running php-fpm under the root user (just for testing). However, these coredumps do not have a stack trace. Below are the errors I receive

  1. warning: Couldn't find general-purpose registers in core file.
  2. #0  0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

Here is the whole output of gdb: https://pastebin.com/2E29C5G1

How can I have php-fpm generate a working coredump?

Thanks!