PHP-FPM with ibm_db2 extension

Abhinav Radke

Jul 25, 2017, 5:22:01 PM7/25/17
to highload-php-en
Hi,
I have created a simple PHP script which executes it via php7.1-fpm.
I have linked ibm_db2 with the php.
I have followed steps to configure php-fpm,nginx and application mentioned in below site.
https://scaleyourcode.com/blog/article/2

I have updated php.ini file with the extension=ibm_db2.so.

If i directly run my script with php, I can connect with ibm_db2 driver but if i run my script with php7.1-fpm its dosnt work.

Do i need to configure something extra?

Regards,
Abhinav

Michael Shadle

Jul 25, 2017, 5:27:22 PM7/25/17
to highloa...@googlegroups.com
load phpinfo under the PHP-FPM context and see if it's catching the .ini files you've edited.

on a debian/ubuntu system you'll likely have /etc/php/7.1/mods-available which should have an .ini file, and then /etc/php/7.1/cli/conf.d/##-confname.ini and /etc/php/7.1/fpm/conf.d/##-confname.ini (and any other SAPIs will have similar) that are symlinks to the mods-available file.

if you are running at least Ondrej's PHP distros, you can use "phpenmod db2" (if the file is called db2.ini in mods-available) and it will enable that module for all the SAPIs for you

--

---