Re: Halloween

Erika Shira

Oct 31, 2021, 6:40:16 PM10/31/21
to Mapp, Karen, Hiten Patel, Katie Redmond, joyce.stanley1106, Steven Keyes, Michelle Bilodeau, Mark Schafer, terre, Joan Seamster, highland-park-ne...@googlegroups.com, Randall Foote, Highlandparkboston
There’s also a “treat map” on Nextdoor if you use Nextdoor. It’s in the sidebar menu. A few people have added their houses. This is an easy way to keep track. We are giving out candy (on and off, depending on plans) at 22 Highland Ave.

On Oct 31, 2021, at 6:36 PM, Mapp, Karen <karen...@gse.harvard.edu> wrote:

 Hope families are still planning to bring their kids around the neighborhood.  Some of us could not make it to the Fort Hill Park - and we have lots of stuff to give away!  Look for lights on porches, and some of us have pumpkins signs in our windows and doors!

Karen

"Do not get lost in a sea of despair. Be hopeful, be optimistic. Our struggle is not the struggle of a day, a week, a month, or a year, it is the struggle of a lifetime. Never, ever be afraid to make some noise and get in good trouble, necessary trouble."
John Lewis

Karen L. Mapp, Ed.D.
Senior Lecturer on Education
Program Director - Education, Policy and Management Master's Program
Harvard Graduate School of Education, Gutman Library, 4th Floor
Cambridge, MA 02138
Twitter: @karen_mapp
Faculty Assistant: Lee Marmor:  617-296-2535
lee_m...@gse.harvard.edu

On Oct 31, 2021, at 10:01 AM, Hiten Patel <hiten...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello everyone

We are somewhat new to the neighborhood and are looking forward to making friends.

We live at 9 Millmont Street, and we have TONS of candy, so please let anyone know who is interested to stop by.

We will be at the parade at 4pm with our kids.

Hiten Patel

On Oct 21, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Katie Redmond <redm...@gmail.com> wrote:

I know some neighbors planned to set up a little outdoor trick or treating loop in Highland Park starting at 4 on Sunday! If you'd like to be involved but your street doesn't get a ton of traffic, bring a chair and join in! If your youngins want a centralized location for treats, head to the standpipe (then swing by Randy's on the way home 👻).

Katie
Fort Ave Terrace

On Thu, Oct 21, 2021, 4:08 PM joyce.stanley1106 <joyce.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
We always get kids but last year we turned our lights out. Joyce
Cedar St.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device