youth activities at HYCC

HYCC Roxbury

Mar 11, 2022, 3:08:33 PM3/11/22
to Highland Park Family Network, Highlandparkboston
Hey all,

Just wanted to let everyone know that HYCC is opening and beginning to offer programming for the youth of the community. We have two upcoming series for those who are looking to get out the house and connect with others (both programs are limited to between 12-15 youth to ensure safety).

On Tuesdays, starting March 29 4-6pm we are offering digital photography classes (8-10 week series) for middle schoolers (6th-8th grades) who are interested in developing as photographers and/or who are looking for opportunities to learn a new way to express themselves.Our partner in this program will publish and cover the cost of any images students sell.

check out the event page:

On Thursdays, starting March 24 5-7pm HYCC and Haley House are bringing back Take Back the Kitchen - youth focus. This 4 week series will teach young chefs the skills necessary to make exciting and healthy meals.

check out the event page:

Hope to see you around this Spring and keep an eye out for the summer program offering.

Tyrome
Programs Manager
Hawthorne Youth & Community Ctr