Teaching kids how to do voice overs

Harold Sealls

Nov 11, 2022, 1:21:00 PM11/11/22
to Highland Park Community Association

I have a service that teaches youth, as young as 6, how to do voice overs. They learn to read better, speak better, and express themselves better.

I take my audio equipment to you and direct and record your performances. When the session's over I go to my studio and mix and edit the voice overs.

Here's an example of different reads. https://vimeo.com/736211082

The scripts I provide for your to read range from promos, to commercials, to narration, to movie trailers.

I'm a broadcast veteran with four decades of experience working at WBZ TV, WBZ Radio, WGBH TV, Channel 7, and many production houses around the country.

Harold Sealls

6175437760

www.haroldspromos.com

P.S. I can also add video to the voice overs. This movie trailer has an 11 year old doing the narration. https://vimeo.com/769914014