Adopt-A-Doll June 4th!

1 view

Gardens Roxbury

May 28, 2022, 10:00:15 AM5/28/22
to highland-park-...@googlegroups.com, highland-park-ne...@googlegroups.com, highlandp...@googlegroups.com

Black Gold Doll Club of New England (a United Federated Doll Clubs Inc Affiliate)

Celebrates WORLD DOLL DAY with an ADOPT-A-DOLL EVENT

Saturday, June 4, 2022

2:00pm-4:00pm

BCYF Vine Street Community Center

339 Dudley Street

Roxbury, MA 02119

Welcome to the 36th anniversary of World Doll Day! Established by Mildred Seeley on Saturday, June 14, 1986, World Doll Day was created to spread the universal message of happiness and love which is celebrated by giving or receiving a doll. In honor of World Doll Day, we invite you to join members of the Black Gold Doll Club of New England in our second annual Adopt a-Doll event. Members have donated dolls and stuffed animals from their collections that are now ready to bring doll-joy to new homes. A variety of gently used pre-loved dolls of all colors, sizes and types will be available for adoption (free).

Come join us and adopt a doll!

Register by June 2nd

Please send an email with the names and ages of the children attending to:

Jeri...@outlook.com

ALL CHILDREN WELCOME

Don't forget your mask and to social distance.

Boston Centers for Youth & Families

BCYF Vine Street Community Center

339 Dudley St.

Roxbury MA 02119

4EF8888E-5AF6-4B37-94CE-CE04DA76E17A.jpeg