UUUM Open House June 25th

Gardens Roxbury

Jun 15, 2022, 3:06:33 PM6/15/22
to highland-park-ne...@googlegroups.com, highlandp...@googlegroups.com, highland-park-...@googlegroups.com

2022 COMMUNITY OPEN HOUSE UU URBAN MINISTRY

SPOTLIGHTING THE BEST OF ROXBURY AND THE BOSTON-AREA

JOIN US

You're invited to the 2022 Community Open House event that will be hosted on the greenspace of the UU Urban Ministry in Roxbury. Local organizations and businesses will be sharing the work they do and services they provide - and we hope you will join us!

EVENT DETAILS

DATE: Saturday, June 25, 2022

TIME: 11:00 A.M. - 1:30 P.M.

WHERE: 10 Putnam Street, Roxbury, MA 02119

In addition to the organizations and businesses, there will be

activities, food, and music, and we look forward to welcoming

you to be a part of this event.

QUESTIONS? CONTACT INFO:

If you have any questions about the event, please send them to

Vinnie Myles: vmy...@uuum.org or check out the event on the UUUM website:

bit.Iy/2022communityopenhouse

image0.jpeg