High Content Society Proposal Survey

soc.bio.image.inform@gmail.com via surveymonkey.com

May 10, 2012, 12:14:01 AM5/10/12
to highc...@googlegroups.com
We are conducting a survey to determine if there is enough interest in the scientific community with the intent to formally create a new society specializing in “High Content Screening / High Content Analysis / High Content Imaging / Image Cytometry”. If you can please take a few minutes to fill out a very short questionnaire posted on Monkey Survey this will be greatly appreciated. Please feel free to pass this weblink (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LYRYFLT) along to colleagues that are involved in this technology. We plan to leave the survey open until June 1, 2012. Thank you.
Here is a link to the survey :
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=emfWtLpqEVXQ5xymJHs8vw_3d_3d

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx?sm=emfWtLpqEVXQ5xymJHs8vw_3d_3d