BD Pathway - Image Processing

Joe Trask

Oct 9, 2009, 7:46:18 AM10/9/09
to High Content Imaging
For those using the BD Pathway I would be interested in learning what
post image acquisition processing steps you are using other than
Attovision to interrogate the image. Thanks.

hpke

Oct 9, 2009, 7:58:46 AM10/9/09
to High Content Imaging
Dear Joe,

If we do not use AttoVision, what we do is the following:
1., Since the images comes in a pretty complicated structure (/plate/
well/images) and in montage, we split them to be able to easier handle
and put to an simpler structure
2., Than we make the image processing (segmentation) e.g.: with
CellProfiler, or with custom MatLab functions, etc
3., Feature extraction (this is really nicely done in CellProfiler)
4., For statistical analysis: Advanced Cell Classifier (ACC) or for
easier readout custom MatLab
5., Post analysis: High Content Data Chain (HCDC), or SpotFire

Hope this helps,
Peter

Oscar (Joe) Trask

Oct 12, 2009, 8:02:54 AM10/12/09
to highc...@googlegroups.com, peter....@lmc.biol.ethz.ch
Dear Peter,

Thank you for the reply. Are you using Attovision or another method to split the images from the larger montage generated from Attovision?

Regards,
Joe