MSSA comes out of the dark - focus on light microscopy

MSSA conference

Oct 13, 2012, 5:42:13 AM10/13/12
to highc...@googlegroups.com
The Microscopy Society of Southern Africa (MSSA) is holding its 50th annual conference, in Cape Town, South Africa, from 4-7 December 2012.

In addition to our regular Materials/Physical Science and Life Science talks using TEM, SEM, etc, we will have a heavy focus on light microscopy - raman, confocal, PALM, STORM, live cell, wide-field, super-resolution, high-content, you name it! Abstract submissions for light microscopy are still being accepted.

Award-winning light microscopist, Ernst Stelzer (Goethe University, Germany), is our invited keynote speaker for Life Sciences, while Paul Midgley (University of Cambridge, UK) is our keynote speaker for Materials/Physical Sciences.

To find out more, please visit the conference website: http://www.mssa2012.co.za
Our print-resolution light microscopy poster is available at http://www.mssa2012.co.za/MSSA-Light-Microscopy-print-resolution.pdf