Discussion on Instruments

babo1ug

Nov 12, 2008, 9:46:25 AM11/12/08
to High Content Imaging

highc...@gmail.com

Nov 20, 2008, 2:59:01 PM11/20/08
to High Content Imaging
Thank you for the information. I added these to the Software
Solutions for High Content Imaging page. Pipeline Pilot was already
listed but I added the other 3 links.

Please continue to monitor the site so we can keep it up to date and
offer suggestions. Remember to inform your colleagues about the site.

jringeling

Jan 21, 2009, 11:05:42 AM1/21/09
to High Content Imaging
How about Acapella from PE (Evotec)?

High Content Imaging

Jan 22, 2009, 5:14:01 PM1/22/09
to highc...@googlegroups.com
Good point, Acapella can be used as a standalone image analysis product.  I added to the software list as well as the new Columbus product.  Thank you.
Joe

Sarah

Jan 23, 2009, 7:55:15 PM1/23/09
to High Content Imaging
Hi Joe,
I noticed that only Cellomics Store is listed under Software for
Image Analysis. Please add Cellomics vHCS Discovery Toolbox and
Cellomics BioApplications. www.thermo.com/hcs

Thanks-
Sarah

On Jan 22, 5:14 pm, High Content Imaging <highcont...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Good point, Acapella can be used as a standalone image analysis product.  I
> added to the software list as well as the new Columbus product.  Thank you.
> Joe
>

> On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM, jringeling <jringel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How about Acapella from PE (Evotec)?- Hide quoted text -

Karol Kozak

Jan 26, 2009, 4:48:36 AM1/26/09
to High Content Imaging
We develop KNIME nodes, we also help people in HCS KNIME node
developement.
Very nice for data mining: one/multiparamtric analysis

Joe Trask

May 26, 2009, 9:52:52 AM5/26/09
to High Content Imaging
There is now an English version brochure (PDF) describing Yokogawa
CellVoyager high content imager.

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/highcontent/web/Instruments+ -
or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

carlos....@wimasis.com

Nov 28, 2010, 5:48:05 AM11/28/10
to High Content Imaging
Hi Joe,

Wimasis Gmbh has developed MyWim a new web based application for Image
Analysis.
Could you add our platform to the list.
www.wimasis.com

Thanks,