Michigan Antique Radio Club 29th annual EXTRAVAGANZA convention

Michael P. Flaga

May 27, 2014, 7:21:43 PM5/27/14
to High Impedance Air Gap, Lansing Makers Network

Thursday, July 10th, Friday, July 11th and Saturday, July 12th.

http://michiganantiqueradio.org/extravaganza/

This year the Michigan Antique Radio Club is proud to announce our 29th annual EXTRAVAGANZA convention which will be held at the fabulous Best Western Plus (formerly the Causeway Bay Hotel) in Lansing Michigan. The primary activities related to this year’s convention will take place on Thursday, July 10th, Friday, July 11th and Saturday, July 12th. As has been the case in the past, there will be activities on Thursday evening. Last year over 1000 attendees from nearly 30 states and a number of foreign countries, as close as Canada and as far as Australia, enjoyed the festivities. Our theme this year will be ZENITH.

image001.png
image002.jpg