Call for Maker Faire Detroit 2014

Michael P. Flaga

Jun 4, 2014, 9:27:34 AM6/4/14
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap

http://www.makerfairedetroit.com/call-for-makers/

The 2014 Call to Makers is now open! Applications are due June 20, 2014. (two weeks)

Click here to apply.

I recommend NOT waiting until last moment.

Michael P. Flaga, mic...@flaga.net

Michael P. Flaga

Jun 6, 2014, 9:15:43 AM6/6/14
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap

Update:

While the initial website states June 20th is the deadline.

The HF website and application itself states June 6, 2014 (today).

If possible I would recommend sending in your application.

And note in the technical needs or organization section that you are with Lansing Makers Network.

Michael P. Flaga, mic...@flaga.net

Carl Raymond

Jun 6, 2014, 7:54:41 PM6/6/14
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap
I just submitted an application for Gigantris!.

Carl

--

---