FW: Call to Makers Live for Detroit!

1 view

Michael P. Flaga

Apr 1, 2014, 12:27:41 PM4/1/14
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap

Maker Faire Detroit is now accepting Maker applications!

View this email in your browser

Maker Faire Detroit 2013 -
Photo Credit: Gary Malerba

Share

Tweet

Forward to Friend

We are looking forward to another summer that includes Maker Faire Detroit!

Now in its 5th year, Maker Fair Detroit is independently produced by The Henry Ford in collaboration with our partners at Make Media. Join us July 26 – 27 for another year of invention, creativity and resourcefulness.

The "Call for Makers” is now open for this year’s event. If you are interested in participating as a Maker, please apply today at: http://www.makerfairedetroit.com/call-for-makers.
We will accept Maker applications through June 6. We particularly encourage exhibits that are interactive and that highlight the process of making things.

Here are just a few of things we’d like to see at Maker Faire Detroit:

Student projects
Robotics
Arduino projects
Raspberry Pi
Space projects
Conductive materials projects
Kit makers
Interactive art projects
Textile Arts and Crafts
Rockets and RC Toys
Green Tech
Radios, Vintage Computers and Game Systems
Electronics
Electric Vehicles
Puppets
Bicycles
Shelter (Tents, Domes, etc.)
Unusual Tools or Machines

Stay informed with our website www.makerfairedetroit.com and stay in touch with us on Facebook www.facebook.com/MakerFaireDetroit

We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Maker Relations Team

Copyright © 2014 The Henry Ford, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
20900 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

This email was sent to mic...@flaga.net
Maker Faire Detroit · The Henry Ford · 20900 Oakwood Blvd. · Dearborn, Mi 48124 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp