Meeting: Wed April 9

Michael P. Flaga

Apr 7, 2014, 10:09:18 PM4/7/14
to High Impedance Air Gap

This weeks meeting is
2nd Wednesday, April 9th 2014
7:00pm to 9:00pm

Lansing Makers Network

(formerly The Temple Club)
502 E Grand River Ave Lansing, MI 48906

Topics include:

1.            Show and Tell your hacks.

2.            Analog/RF/Optical/Digital/Arduino/Android/PIC/M-Core/DigiSpark, etc...

3.            Eagle Cad / Ki Cad. etc...

4.            Artemis – Starship Bridge Simulator Event

a.    Artemis is a multi-computer roll playing game of a spaceship bridge. Where multiple players work together to operate the star ship.

b.    Our mission will be both to enjoy the game, but also add our own hacks into the DMX effects.

Our following meeting will be
4th Tuesday, April 22, 6:00 - 9:00PM

HIAG along with LMN will be hosting an Introduction Class to Soldering.

Volunteers are welcome to come and assist.

Participants are welcome to sign up with here

This beginner introduction to soldering electronics kits one will learn how to identify components, place them correctly, and solder them where they need to go. We’ll hone our skills on practice boards before moving on to the real thing.

Typical Meeting Schedule
7:00pm to 9:00pm
4th Tuesday Evening
&