Notacon 11 Call for Proposals submissions wanted!

Paul Schneider

Feb 18, 2014, 4:56:07 PM2/18/14
to high-impeda...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, my name is Froggy.

I run a hacker conference in Cleveland called Notacon, which ill take place from April 10th through the 13th.  We're looking for makers, hackers, artists, musicians and other people who do neat things to submit talk and workshop ideas for this year's event.  Our CFP is currently open through this Friday and we're expecting an awesome round of presenters for this year.

The event draws hundreds of people each year, many from Michigan.  So come on down to Cleveland and showcase the awesome stuff you are working on :)   If you're not interested in presenting, feel free to get a group together and register at a discount.

Hope to see some of you there!

- Froggy