RE: Meeting: Feb 12th - Recap.

Michael P. Flaga

Feb 14, 2014, 9:54:15 PM2/14/14
to High Impedance Air Gap

Last week’s meeting was very exciting. Below are few pictures of some our fellow makers creations.

The preliminaries of an Infinity Mirror, getting some assistance by other makers.

A demonstration of a homemade QRP transceiver.

A demonstration of a 3d printer filament extruder and newly added winder.

Along with various discussions of miscellaneous other topics.

Our next meeting is

4th Tuesday, February 25th 2014

7:00pm to 9:00pm

Lansing Makers Network

(formerly The Temple Club)

502 E Grand River Ave Lansing, MI 48906

And we look forward some more RF things and whatever else shows up.

image002.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg

Bob Chaphalkar