Electronic Vacuum Tubes

Michael P. Flaga

Feb 15, 2015, 9:26:38 PM2/15/15
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap

FYI – a GLUGG member recently donated a box full of hand me down Electronic Vacuum Tubes, hoping they can be useful to anyone. They are upstairs in the electronics parts.

Michael P. Flaga, mic...@flaga.net

Michael P. Flaga

Feb 15, 2015, 9:27:10 PM2/15/15
to Lansing Makers Network, High Impedance Air Gap

Michael P. Flaga, mic...@flaga.net

20150210_204140.jpg

Tim D. Childs

Feb 16, 2015, 8:02:29 AM2/16/15
to high-impeda...@googlegroups.com
If no one else has any use for them I'll take them. I restore vacuum tube
radios, tvs, and other "boatanchor" type equipment.

On 2/15/2015 9:26 PM, Michael P. Flaga wrote:
> Michael P. Flaga, mic...@flaga.net <mailto:mic...@flaga.net>

Tim D. Childs, Network Design Engineer
MSU/IT Services/Infrastructure Design
Computer Center phone: (517) 432-5351